Adding a leg of travel
- Click top menu ‘Games’
- Click left menu ‘Travel’
- On the right side of the page is ‘Travel’ side. Click ‘+Add Travel’
- A popup window will appear which requests the travel details
- These details include the flight number, departure date, where you will depart from and the airport code, arrival date, where you will arrive to, arrival airport code and the mode of transportation
- Fill in these details
- Click ‘Save’
Searching for All Legs of Travel
After you have added all the legs of travel that your team members will travel on, click search to view them all.
The details of each travel leg will appear, along with an ‘ID” number. This ID number will be used to assign travel legs to team members.
You will also see the flight number, where the leg of travel will depart along with the date and time, as well as the arrival, and the mode of transport
Cloning a Leg of Travel
Cloning a leg of travel saves you time from entering similar itineraries over and over again. You can clone a leg of travel and change ANY of the required fields. For example if you have athletes arriving on the same flight 3 days in a row, simply change the date.
1. Click ‘clone’ next the the leg of travel
2. Make the appropriate changes to the travel details
3. Click ‘Save
Assigning a Leg of Travel to ONE Team Member
To add a leg of travel to an individual: 1. Search the team member’s name on the left side of the screen (team members) 2. Click ‘Search’ 3. The team member’s name will appear. Tick the box on the left side of their name 4. Press ‘Search’ on the right hand side of the screen (travel section) 5. Based on the ID number of the leg of travel you wish to assign to this person, enter it in the ‘Quick Add’ box 6. Click Save
Alternatively you can add travel to multiple people at a time. Instead of typing a team member in the left hand side – simply press Search. This will bring a list of everyone. Write the ID code in the box beside each team member you want to assign it to. Press Save. This saves time.
Viewing an Individuals Travel Itinerary
Once a leg of travel (ID number) has been assigned to an individual, you can click directly on the team member’s name and all the travel details will appear (as seen above)
Most important is to tick when the team member will ARRIVE at the Games, and DEPART the Games.
Tick the appropriate boxes corresponding to the leg of travel.
1. You can manage the status of the team member’s travel (i.e. Booked, Cancelled, Wait Listed).
2. Also, the class of travel (Business, first class, Economy)
3. Baggage Details can also be managed
- Click the travel leg on the left that you want to assign baggage to.
- Include the total number of bags they are bringing
- Click Details – a pop up window will open up.
- In the box called description add the total number of bags again and any details necessary. ie 2 Bags & 2 Bikes
- Press Save
You can create a travel group for those team members who have the exact same itineraries. This way you do not have to assign each individual the leg of travel.
To create a travel group:
1. Click Search on the left side of the page.
2. Tick the individuals you would like to add to the travel group.
3. Either select an existing travel group OR add a new travel group and click ‘Add’.
Return back to the top and search.
The travel group will appear with the names of the team members that are part of that group.
Adding legs of travel to travel groups
1. Add a leg of travel to the group by searching the group on the left side of your screen 2. Then search the travel legs on the right 3. Add the ID number to the ‘Quick Add’ box of the travel group 4. Click ‘Save’
- Once you have added the travel legs to the travel group, you do NOT need to add it to each individual team member- it becomes automatically assigned
- If you delete the travel group, all the travel associated with those team members will ALSO disappear