Once you have received the Accreditation Manual from the OC and read it thoroughly, you can easily setup your Plus1% database to match the Accreditation requirements and fields of the Games.
Selecting the Games
First, ensure you are working in the right Games based on the Accreditation Manual.
Based on the Accreditation Manual, the OC will provide Categories, Designations, Designation Codes, and Venue Access Codes. These codes will be displayed on the individuals’ Accreditation Card. (Each OC will have their OWN respective set of codes).
To setup the codes in Zeus:
- Click top menu ‘Team’.
- Click left side menu ‘Games Setup’.
- You will see the tabs ‘Acess, ‘Category’ and ‘Designation’
- Click ‘the Add’ to add fields
Adding, Editing & Deleting
- Click ‘+Add Category’ to add one
- Click directly on the name to edit
- Click the trash can to delete