Customizing Different Screens
- Click ‘Customize Template’ in the Setup from the Portal Menu. Note: make sure you are in the Games you want to Customize.
- Click ‘Login Screen’ to customize the colors, logos and background image that team members see before they log in.
- Click ‘Games’ to customize the colors, logos and background image for each Games. Once you click ‘Games’ you are customizing the Games you are currently working in – this would be the Games that you see in the top left corner of the screen.
Changing Logos and Images
- You can add a logo to the front log in page, a small logo and the rear image on the log in screen. Click choose file and find the image from your folders and save.
The CGA logo should be 250×380 pixels and in a jpg or pgn format
The Games logo should be 95×85 pixels and in jpg or png format
The Rear Image should be 1700×1050 pixels and in jpg or png format
Important: Be careful not to upload images that are too big as it will slow down the page rendering.
- If you have the pantone color codes you want enter them directly in the box
- To select a colour from various options click the drop down box to the left of each field.
- Either select a color from the boxes on the left or for more options use the color palette to the right
- Click ‘Choose’ for each colour
- Click ‘Save’