One accreditation and handbook photo can be stored per team member in each Games.
OPTION 1: Uploading a Team Members Photo
Once you are in the Team Member’s profile:
- Click ‘Admin’ left tab
- Click directly on the ‘Games’ you want to manage the photo for
OPTION 1: Uploading, Delete or Use Latest Photo
- To upload a new photo: Click ‘Browse’, navigate to file on computer, click open, click Save
- To delete an existing photo: Click the Delete button
- To use the most recently uploaded photo: Click the ‘Use Latest’
IMPORTANT: If you already have a photo uploaded and you want to add a new one – you must first delete the existing photo and then upload the new one.
All files must be in jpeg format.
OPTION 2: Uploading Photos
Photos can also be uploaded and edited in the Accreditation module. Using this method you can also crop the photos at the same time.
- Click ‘Games’ top tab
- Click ‘Accreditation’
- Use the field dropdown to search for team members (Reminder that Selection Status is mandatory)
- Double click directly on the name of the team member you want to edit a photo for
- Use the ‘Latest’, ‘Upload’ & ‘Delete’ buttons
Once a photo has been uploaded you can use this edit feature to crop the photo to the appropriate ratio that the OC has requested.
- Click ‘Edit’ button
- Use your mouse to select the area of the photo you want to select. The box will automatically size to the appropriate ratio
- Click ‘Save’