This features allows you to see which users have received their access email, which have opened the link and which emails have bounced so you know if you have to resend it.
- Under the Portal Menu and Notifications you will find ‘Email Report’ in second tab
- Use the search features to define what displays below
- The report will display below. The fields mean:
- STATE: Will be either ‘Sent’ or ‘Bounce’
- OPENS: Indicates if they have opened the email they received
- CLICKS: Indicates if they have clicked on the link to the portal in their email
IMPORTANT: After sending the email to users this report takes unto 30 minutes to update.