Information is shared with Team Members by creating articles which can be published on the portal.
Managing Info Pages – View, Add, Edit & Delete
All information pages will be listed on the page once you click ‘ CMS Information’. Through this page you can add, edit or delete an article.
Adding an Article
- Click top header ‘CMS Information’
- Click ‘ Add Topic’
- Add ‘Article Title’
- Add ‘Article Description’ text
- Add in a Blurb which will be displayed on the front summary page of all articles
- Add in Key words to enable key word searching
- Select a Category to enable all articles to be filtered
Uploading Images or Files
- Click ‘Add Files’ and navigate to file(s) on your computer press ‘Open’
- Click ‘Start’
Adding Links to Youtube & Webpages
- Copy the full url from Youtube or the webpage in this field
- If you want to add a second video or webpage click the ‘+’ button and a new field will appear for you to copy the link into.
- Click ‘Is Active’
- Click ‘Save’
Publishing and Editting an Article
Once saved articles will be listed on the ‘Information’ page with the most recently created at the top. Articles once created can be published either to the general Information area or the MyTeam Information area. The MyTeam Information area can only be accessed by Team Members with access to the MyTeam function. Click here to see how to configure MyTeam access.
- Click on the COG Icon
- To Publish to the General Information area click on “Publish Information” (*If Article is already Published this option will change to UnPublish Information)
- To Publish to the My Team Information area click on “Publish MyTeam” (*If Article is already Published this option will change to UnPublish MyTeam)
- To edit click on “Edit” menu
- To Delete click on “Delete” menu
- This shows the Article is published and can be found under the Information Area
- This shows the article is published and can be found under the MyTeam Information Area
- This shows the articile is published and can be found under both the Information and MyTeam Information areas
You can identify that an article is published and to where by the green tick that is shown in the corresponding column.
Once saved articles will be listed on the ‘Information’ page with the most recently created at the top. To change the order:
- Type the number of the new order you would like in the boxes (with 1 representing the article that will appear first)
- Press ‘Order’
Team Members can view the articles by clicking on ‘Information’ in the top menu.
- Articles can be sorted by the Categories
- Articles can be discovered using Key Word search. Key words are visible against each article.
Viewing MyTeam Articles
Team Members with MyTeam access can access the Articles that have been published to MyTeam from the My Team member.
- Roll over the MyTeam menu (*Only people with MyTeam access will see this menu. Click here to see how to configure MyTeam access.
- Click on the “Information” Menu
Articles will appear as above with the title and content at the top and links, images and video gallery at the bottom.