Forms are Games specific and are used to identify which fields (personal, contact, adhoc, measurements, kit bag) you will collect from each team member. Multiple forms can be created to collect data in different time periods.
Once the form has been created and made active, Team Members can complete 5them by clicking on ‘Personal Details’ from the left menu.
IMPORTANT: Adhoc, Measurements and Kit bags need to be built and controlled in Zeus. These fields will continue to store the data collected in their existing location in Zeus.
- Forms are administered through the ‘Team Form Builder’ under the Portal navigation
- All forms created for the Games you are working in will be listed here
- Order: Automatically assigned order for the forms as you create
- Personal Details: Will show a green tick in this column if form is currently published to the Personal Details page (Please note only on form can be published to the Personal Details Page at a time)
- My Team: Will show a green tick in this column if form is currently published to the My Team page (Please note only on form can be published to the My Team Page at a time)
- Preview: To view the fields that you have added to this form
- Settings: Click on the COG icon to display the following 4 options;
- Publish/Unpublish Personal Details – Use this menu option to either publish or unpublish the form on the Personal Details Page (Please note when you publish a form it will unpublish any existing form as you can only have one form published at a time)
- Publish/Unpublish My Team – Use this menu option to either publish or unpublish the form on the My Team Page (Please note when you publish a form it will unpublish any existing form as you can only have one form published at a time)
- Edit – Allows you to edit the fields that are currently assigned to this form
- Delete – Deletes the form from your list (Please note if you delete a published form there will not longer be any form for the end user to complete until you publish a new form)
Adding a Form
- Add ‘Title’ and Save
- Click directly on the headers from the blue tiles on the left hand panel to add to the form. For ‘Personal Details’ you must click on the blue tile first and then each field individually. For the others simply click on the blue tile in the left panel
This form will now appear in the list under ‘Team Form Builder’ for you to Publish, edit, preview or delete.
Re-ordering Fields – Drag & Drop
All fields and headers can be reordered by dragging and dropping.
- Headers: Click directly on the header title and drag up or down. (ie. Personal Details, Contact Email, Contact Address, etc)
- Fields: Click directly on the field and drag it where you want it. Fields can only be moved within their header.
- Delete: Click directly on the field or the header and then click the red ‘x’ that appears
1. Once a field is added to the form you can make this field compulsory. Simply place a tick in the check box and this will make the field compulsory on the form. If the field is not filled out then the person will receive a message indicating saying “Please fill all fields with * Mark“
Managing Bio/Medical/Sport Questions
- Click ‘ Team Form Builder’ and Click the ‘COG’ icon beside the form you want to edit, and choose ‘Edit’ from the drop down
- Click one of three options ‘Adhoc’, ‘Measurement’ or ‘Kitbag’
- To view the different adhoc groups or kit bags hover over the blue tile and click the arrow ‘>’, the title will change within the blue tile
- Once you find the group you want, click directly on the blue tile and the questions will populate below.
- Hover over a question to see the full question or click directly on it to add to the form.
Questions, measurements and garments can be reordered by using the drag and drop function or deleted by clicking on a field and pressing the red ‘x’ that appears on the right.