This lesson shows you how to add a contact from your database onto a Games Team. Remember, Plus1% allows you to work on multiple Games, so contacts which have competed for your country in past Games may have already been entered in Plus1%. It is therefore a matter of adding these existing contacts to a new Games Team. If they are new (not a contact already) you can add them as a Team Member and they will automatically be added as a contact.
Search Existing Team Members in Games
- Go to the Games you want to add a team member to
- Go to the team search screen
- Click Add Team Member
Search the Database for Existing Contact – Avoid Duplicates
- Click the ‘Magnifying Glass’ icon
- Type part of the team members name and Click ‘Search’
- If the person is in the database their name will appear – click the name and this will populate the Team Member Qucik Entry page enable you to add them to this team.
IMPORTANT: This step is the most important to ensure that duplicate contact entries are not added to the database.
OPTION 1: If Contact Exist in Database the fields will be populated with existing data
- Data will be populated if the contact exists
- Enter the mandatory fields of selection status and function and save – this will add the person into the team.
You can also add the person into their sport at this stage.
OPTION 2: If Contact Does Not Exist
- Enter core data – name, date of birth, gender and email.
- Enter mandatory Games data – Selection Status and Function – we strong recommend you add them to a sport if known at this stage.
- Click ‘Save’ – they will be added to the team. Do not add them again!
Once you add a new Team Member they are automatically added as a ‘Contact’.