The Personal tab / card contains personal data such as date of birth, gender, passport, disability, family, next of kin, residence and financial details.
- Click on the tab ‘Personal’ to disclose the person accordions
- Accordions will show some (not all) key data on the heading such as the date of birth or the gender
- Click directly an accordion to disclose the data fields, where multiple entries can be made such as 2 passports then click on the add button.
- Enter Data, compulsory fields are marked with an *
- Click save to add the data into the database
It is recommended that all fields are completed for every passport and then click ‘Save’
- Passport Number: Identification number of the document
- Given Name(s): Usually the first two names in the passport
- Family Name: Last name as per passport
- Country as per Passport: The country for which the Team Members hold a passport
- Place of Issue: The city in which the passport was printed/issued
- Country of Issue: The country in which the passport was printd/issued
- Place of Birth: City of birth as per passport
- Passport Issued: Date passport was issued
- Passport Expiry: Date passport will expire
- Passport Scan: Document must be in pdf format
- Document Type: Select which type of document
- Primary: Tick the box if this document is their current and primary passport for accreditation purposes.