Plus1% API’s allows licensees to access the data stored in their Plus1% database, the primary purpose is to enable the distribution Athlete and Games data to other website developers. A license fee is payable to access this service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to setup this service.
This guide relates to the API services available on the Plus1% TEST and LIVE Database environment. Plus1% Licensee’s will nominate API User (generaly your public Web Developers) to utilise the API services and must do so in compliance with the usage parameters and the terms and conditions of the API software agreement.
The AMO plus1percent API software utilizes POSTMAN to supply the data for your execution.
- Postman is the most complete toolchain for API development
- The most-used REST client worldwide
- Designed from the ground up to support the API developer
- Intuitive user interface to send requests, save responses, add tests, and create workflows
- Returning data is available in JSON, XML, HTML, Text, Auto
- POSTMAN is a Chrome Browser Plugin
- POSTMAN also available as a desktop App (ensure SSL is switched off in settings)
Further information and tutorials can be found https://www.getpostman.com/