Adding contacts to organisations allows you to email a defined set of individuals easily.
OPTION 1: Adding an Organisation to a Contact’s Profile
- Click on ‘Contact’ top tab and ‘Search’ for a contact and click directly on the ‘Contact Name’
- Click on ‘Contact Organisation Maintenenace’ accordion. All organisational associations for the contact can be seen here.
- Click ‘Add’ to add the contact to a new Organisation
- Click the ‘Magnifying Glass’ to search for Organisation
- Enter details/select from dropdown address, phone, email. Role is from the dropdown and it should represent a means of finding all the people of a similar Role across other Organisations. The Position is the Contacts title they have on their business card.
- Click ‘Save’