ORGANISATION GROUP: A cluster of organisations that have something in common such as your National Sporting Organisations attending the Olympic Summer Games which will be different to the NSOs attending the Olympic Winter Games or a continental / regional Games.
Setting up Organisation Groups
- Click ‘System’ top tab
- Click ‘Games Set-Up” tab
- Click on the ‘Code Table’ tab
- Under System Table dropdown Select ‘Organisation Group’
Adding, Updating & Deleting an Organisation Group
- Click on Organisation Group under Systems Table
- Add new group by clicking on ‘+ Add Item’ button
- Update existing group by clicking directly on the existing group
- Delete existing group by clicking on trash can
Good Practice Examples
Organisation Groups: National Federations split by All and then either by Games Type (eg Olympic Games) or by the Name of the Games eg Tokyo 2020.