Selection Status is a mandatory field which determines the status of the individual on the team.
- Long List – Refers to the possibility that they are ‘in contention’ and could be part of the delegation that will travel to the Games
- Selected – This individual HAS been officially chosen to attend the Games
- Reserve – This individual has met the standard but has not been chosen for the team. In the case of someone pulling out, the reserve would then be selected
- Withdrawn – This individual is NO selected for the team
Accessing Selection Status
Once in a Team Member’s profile:
- Click ‘Admin’
- Click directly on the ‘Games’
- Select their ‘Selection Status’ from the dropdown box on the Contact Games Edit screen
- Click ‘Save’
Updating Selection Status for Multiple People at Once
To save time you can update the ‘Selection Status’ for multiple team members at the same time.
- Click ‘Accreditation’ left tab
- Search for ‘Team Members’ using the drop downs for Functions, Selection Status, etc. NOTE: You must choose a ‘Selection Status’ for names to display
- Update the ‘Selection Status’ from the drop downs beside each Team Member
- Click ‘ Update All’ to save
For more detailed instructions see the Accreditation Manual.